Welcome to Castle Rock Party Center!
COVID 19 Safety Precautions
We look forward to seeing you back partying with Castle Rock with safety as our focus.
In preparation for our opening, Castle Rock Party Center has worked to ensure we that we have a smooth reopening with client and staff safety as our primary focus. We want to ensure a memorable party experience while ensuring that Castle Rock Party Center is as safe as possible.
As part of this thoughtful approach, Castle Rock Party Center has been professionally cleaned, sanitized and disinfected. We are closely following government and health official guidelines in order to reduce the spread of COVID 19. We have implemented the following changes to our current practices:
- Appointments: No walk-ins will be allowed at this time. Tours and parties will be by appointment only. Everyone will be subject to a thermometer scan. If your temperature is 100 or higher, you will not be allowed in the facility.
- Face Coverings: All staff and parents must wear a face mask/covering for the duration of the party/event. Parents must remain in the parent lounge for the duration of the party.
- Cleaning: We will use disposal paper products. China will be washed before every use. Surfaces and handles will be wiped down after each party/event.
- Wellness Check: All staff and clients will complete a wellness questionnaire upon entering Castle Rock.
- Hand Washing: Upon entering Castle Rock, staff and clients will wash/sanitize their hands. Hand sanitizer will be located throughout Castle Rock for continued usage.
- Parents Area: Parents must remain in the parent lounge for the duration of the party. The parent/s of the birthday child will be allowed to leave at designated times in order to capture photos.